- We have changed diapers non-stop since the day Lily was born, nearly 4 years ago.
- We are in Phase II of having two children in diapers at the same time.
- We have owned and used 6 different diaper bags.
- Assuming that all 11,620 of those diapers were purchased in a box of 150, costing $30 (from Sam's), we have purchased 77 boxes of diapers for a total of $2310. And there doesn't appear to be an end in sight.
- We have completely destroyed one Diaper Genie and are on the 2nd one.
- Brian is infinitely better at changing diapers on the run, or as we like to call it, "field dressing".