Friday, March 28, 2008

Weight Watchers-Week 7

It wasn't as bad as I thought. I didn't have a gain. I did lose, if you can call -.2 a loss. If I were on The Biggest Loser, I think I would have been voted off the island. At least we didn't go to the Hokey Poky place after the meeting this time. (And I did stay for the meeting.)

We went to Chili's instead. I can control myself there. I didn't have a beer or a 20-POINT (!) margarita. I had iced tea. I ordered the dressing on the side. Of course, I didn't eat it on the side. I ended up dumping the dregs on the rest of my salad. I was tired of jacking around with the dipping of the fork and then spearing the food on top for every single bite. I just wanted to eat. I also had a shake. It cost me 17 POINTS. It wasn't that good, either. However, even though I had the shake, I didn't eat the Chocolate Molten Cake which would have been a much bigger mistake.
As far as my exercising, I have endeavored to be on the elliptical in the mornings and have successfully done so at least 3 days this week. Today, I actually stayed on for 20 minutes. It is not fun and I do not like exercising, but I am definitely proud of myself.

Lost this week: -.2
Loss To Date: -5.4

1 comment:

Shanon said...

The fact that you think about what you eat is a victory in itself. That's what my meeting leader says, anyway. And I think about every bite of that candy from the Easter baskets, too. They were delicious. All 48 of them. (help me!!!!!)