Thursday, August 31, 2006

Watching My Weight

I think I'm going to pay a visit to the local Weight Watchers group. I need a refresher course. My version of the plan has included Peanut Buster Parfaits every night and lots of real Coke. And it hasn't been extremely effective. I'm afraid to get on the scale and find out what the actual number is. I do have an exercise plan forming in the back of my mind. Several places here in town offer a Cardio Kickboxing class. Brian and I took one in Abilene that we really adored. We secretly referred to the instructor as Mistress because we felt certain that she was doing this as a "day" job, but that her real work was doing something else.... It was the perfect stress relief at the end of a regular day, not to mention the benefit at the end of a stressful day.

Brian can go to the workout center at the plant for about $20 a month. My 30th birthday is creeping up on me and I'm not going to look like this or feel like this when I'm there. This is no way to live.

No comments: