Saturday, December 25, 2010

Inspired

I was recently inspired by someone I've known for a long time. I knew her in high school and when she thinks of me, she probably thinks of me by my maiden name and never by my married name. I'd call her a no-nonsense kind of gal, the kind of person where you never have to worry where you stand. Probably both honest and loyal to a fault. Like me.

Traits I can appreciate.

I admire her ability to set a goal and then freakin' do it. Her ability to make a list, take charge of things and then get it done? I want that. I think she'd make a great accountability partner. Now I don't want to be a control freak, just someone who can control herself.

Reading her latest post inspired me even more. Check it out: It's Okay To Put Yourself First

I am inspired and encouraged.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Wow...I have never received a bigger complement than what you wrote. Who would have thought we would reconnect after 15 plus years over the internet? It is funny who inspires you - I have a friend that does the same for me. When I get discouraged, I think about what she has accomplished and what she would do.... Then drag my butt out of bed!

Thank you for the compliment and words of kindness....and I do only think of you by your maiden name!